What Makes Living Clay® Superior to Other Clays?
Reasons for selecting Living Clay® for all your clay needs:
- A rare combination of trace minerals with a unique triple swelling capacity.
- Sealed by a two foot layer of crystalline Zeolite, this vein of natural calcium Bentonite clay has been kept isolated from the environment.
- A Calcium Bentonite with Montmorillonite properties from the Smectite family of clays that absorbs and adsorbs.
- It is an all-natural clay direct from the source mine which has not been processed or purified in any fashion.
- Careful quality control screening
- Products come in Professional Packaging with labels showing directions and ingredients (no Ziploc bags or hand-written labels).
- Its 9.7 pH can help the body
- Milled to a 325 screen mesh for a non-gritty and creamy hydrated consistency.
- Odorless and tasteless.
- More for your money. One cup of dry powder clay will make 3 cups of hydrated clay (Cleansing Clay Mask) - one part clay to three parts water ratio versus a one to one ratio.
- A non-staining clay.
- A company that provides easy access to qualified personnel to answer your questions.